008613762194311 | 008613762194311 email@example.com
Zhangjiajie Airport--Zhangjiajie Airport is 10km west of Zhangjiajie City, which is still 33km from the entrance of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, about 45km from Wulingyuan Downtown, but there are shuttle buses and the public bus NO. 4 are running from airport to the city. Zhangjiajie Airport has connections to most major Chinese cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Shenzhen and so on. What's more, the airport is rebuilt in 2015 and more cities can arrive in Zhangjiajie by taking flight directly, right now, The people in Taiwan can go to Zhangjiajie by flight and it only takes 2 hours.
● Airport Code: DYG
● Chinese Name: 张家界荷花机场
● Location:Hehua(Lotus)village,Yongding District, 5km from Zhangjiajie city.
● Telephone Number: 0086-744-8238417
● How to get there
Bus No 4：Starting Point（Zhangjiajie Lotus (Hehua) Airport);Terminal(Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch)
Taxi:This is the fastest and most convenient way to get to Zhangjiajie Airport, from Zhangjiajie downtown, it costs you about 20RMB to reach there.
● Flight schedules:
Zhangjiajie Bus--Zhangjiajie Bus station is near to Zhangjiajie Railway Station, only 50 meters away. Minibuses stop in front of the city's train and bus station and take about 40 minute to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, 45 minutes to Wulingyuan Downtown. There are also buses to Tianzi Mountain, the road to Tianzi Downtown is not good and fewer visitors will choose to enter Zhangjiajie National Forest Park from here. Some highways connects Zhangjiajie to big cities, such as Changsha, Shenzhen, Shanghai and so on.
● Chinese Name: 张家界汽车站
● Location: Guanli Road,Yongding District.
● Telephone Number: 0086-744-8305599
● Transportation information
|Destination||Time Needed||Ticket Price||Bus Schedule|
|To Wulingyuan||Around 50 minutes||12RMB/PAX||Every 5 minutes|
|To Zhangjiajie National Forest Park||Around 45 minutes||11RMB/PAX||Every 10 minutes|
|To Tianzi Mountian Entrance||Around 90 minutes||15RMB/PAX||Every 1 hour|
|To Fenghuang||4 hours||65RMB/PAX||09:30, 12:30, 14:30, 15:30 and 17:20|
|To Changsha||3 hours||118RMB/PAX||Every 30 minutes|
Zhangjiajie Railway-- Take train to get to Zhangjiajie is the most economical easiest way,there are now direct trains which conveniently connect Zhangjiajie with many other large and medium-size cities, such as Changsha, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and so on. What's more, the new bullet train station is under construction and is planning to be in service at the end of 2020, then it will be more convenient to reach Zhangjiajie from other cities in China.
● Chinese Name: 张家界汽车站
● Location: Guanli Road,Yongding District.
● Telephone Number: 0086-744-96020088
● How to get to Zhangjiajie railway station
|Bus No.||Starting Point||Terminal|
|Bus No.5||Tujia Folk Garden||Railway station|
|Bus No.6||Jishou university||Railway station|
|Bus No.10||Railway station||Railway station|
● Train schedules:
Zhangjiajie Public City Bus--There are ten bus lines within Zhangjiajie City in total. They service hotels, hospitals, banks, supermarkets and can be very convenient. The bus fare is only CNY1 and buses operate at 30 minute intervals. For example, Bus No.5 goes to the Tujia Folk Customs Park where local folk culture can be experienced.
Bus No.1 services the following stops: Zhangjiajie Railway Station, Xixiping, Lantian Hotel, Miaoyuan Hotel, Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch, Hualian Supermarket, Long-distance Bus Station
Bus No.2 services the following stops: Zhangjiajie Railway Station, Lantian Grand Hotel, Miaoyuan Hotel, Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch, Hualian Supermarket, Long-distance Bus Station, Department Store, Peple’s Hospital, Bei Dou Xing Hotel, Hulilai Hotel, Xinhe Hotel
Bus No.3 services the following stops: Miaoyuan Hotel, Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch, Hualian Supermarket, Long-distance Bus Station, Department Store, Hulilai Hotel, Xinhe Hotel
Bus No.4 services the following stops: Zhangjiajie Lotus (Hehua) Airport, Wai Tai Hotel, Hulilai Hotel, Dragon International Hotel, Department Store, Long-distance Bus Station, Hualian Supermarket, Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch
Bus No.5 services the following stops: Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch, Hualian Supermarket, Long-distance Bus Station, Department Store, Airport Hotel (Lishui Daqiao), Nanzhuangping, TuJia Folk Customs Park
Bus No.6 services the following stops: Dongmenqiao, Wuling Shopping Mall, Department Store, People’s Hospital, Jishou University
Bus No.7 services by the following stops: Zhangjiajie Railway Station, Lantian Hotel, Miaoyuan Hotel, Martyr Memorial Park, Dragon International Hotel, Department Store, People’s Hospital, Hulilai Hotel, Dongyulou Hotel, Minnan International Hotel, City Square.
Bus No.8 services by the following stops: People's Square, The Crossing Street, Wholesale Supermarkets, Fire Brigade, China Post Building, Lishui Bridge, Nanzhuang Market, Nanzhuang Road, Municipal Government, Tianmen Middle School.
Bus No.9 services by the following stops: Puguang Temple, Dongmen Bridge, Guanyin Bridge, Guanli Ping, Dingtai Road, Doukou Village Neighborhood Committee, Dagutai, 3028 Company, Zhuangjiayu.
Bus No.10 services by the following stops: Tianmen Cablecar Station, Municipal Government, Nanzhuang Road, City Electric Power Bureau, Nanzhuang Market, Tujia Folk Customs Park, Yueliangwan Village, Dayong Bridge Park, Sanjiao Ping, The Municipal Bureau of Justice, Zhangjiajie Procuratorate, Ziwu Park, Libing School, Bank of China Dongmenqiao Branch, Guanli Ping
Zhangjiajie Taxi--Taxis run between Zhangjiajie City, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Wulingyuan Downtown, when visiting other sights, it's best to negotiate a price first-distances are often difficult to judge in this mountainous region. Especially when you are foreigner and can not speak Chinese, Taxi drivers usually do not meter and overcharge, counter-offer is necessary. Generally speaking, it will cost you 20 RMB from Zhangjiajie Airport to the city, 150RMB to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and 160RMB to Wulingyuan Downtown. You cannot use Uber in Zhangjiajie.
Changsha to Zhangjiajie
● Flight : It only takes around 1 hour from Changsha to Zhangjiajie by flight, you can take flight BK2909 or BK2863 .
●Train: There are several normal-speed trains that operate between Changsha and Zhangjiajie, the train from Changsha Railway Station depart at 03：49，05：47, 07：44, 11：39，20：30 and 22：39. It takes around 6 hours.
● Bus: You need to go to Changsha West Bus Station, where there are direct buses to Zhangjiajie City (08：00-19：00), or you can take bus to arrive in Zhangjiajie at Changzhutan Bus Station.
Hongkong to Zhangjiajie
●You can be suggested to fly to Changsha first, transferred to airport shuttle bus to local bus station in Changsha, such as Changsha West Bus Station or Changzhutan Bus Station, the take bus to reach Zhangjiajie
● Arrived in Shenzhen first, then take flight from Shenzhen to Zhangjiajie,
Zhangjiajie to Guilin
● Flight : The most convenient and fastest way to arrive in Guilin from Zhangjiajie is by flight, you can take flight BK2759 to arrive in Guilin, 15：20--17：00（recommended).
● Train: There is no train you can take to Guilin directly, first, you need to take train (2011 or T281)to arrive in Liuzhou then change the train to Guilin.
● Bus: You can get to Longji Rice Terrace from Fenghuang Ancient City by bus, about 370 kilometers away and 6-7 hours bus riding.
● Bullet Train: Take bus or train in Zhangjiajie City to Changsha Southern Railway Station, there are a lot of bullet trains you can take from Changsha to Guilin
Zhangjiajie to Beijing
● Filght: There is only one flight CA1360 from Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport in low season from Nov to Apr. The number of flights increases to 4 flights everyday in peak season.
● Train: It is convenient to take train from Zhangjiajie to Beijing, you can take train K268，K474，K965 to arrive in Beijing directly.
Zhangjiajie to Shanghai
● Filght: There are 3 flights from Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport to Shanghai Pudong International Airport from May to October, but less in the low travel season from November to April. A flight takes 2 hours and 20 minutes and costs about 1,200–1,300 yuan.
● Train: There are 2 trains, K808 or K1375/K1375 from Zhangjiajie Railway Station to Shanghai South Railway Station, the journey takes you around 20 hours.
from USD $332
from USD $286
from USD $553