Day 1 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park ( B+L )
Arrive in Zhangjiajie,you will be met at the airport, A exhilarating drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park,take Bailong Elevator up Yuanjiajie, Bailong Elevator is said to be the worlds tallest full-exposure outdoor lift, tallest double-deck sightseeing elevator. 6 minutes bus riding to arrive in Yuanjiajie,Yuanjiajie is the inspiration for Hallelujah Mountain in AVATAR, visit Avatar Mountain, No.1 Bridge in the world and so on. (Note: It will be very crowded to take Bailong on peak season, such as July, August and some Chinese holidays)
Lunch: Yuanjiajie Restaurant
Head to Tianzi Mountain, Tianzi Mountain is a mesa in the northwest of Wulingyuan. Up on the mesa, the field of vision is widely opened up and it is a perfect location to have a panoramic view of the nature reserve,visit Helong Park, The West Sea and so on,take Tianzi Cablecar down mountain and check in hotel for a good rest.
Day 2 Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon & Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake ( B+ L )
Drive for about 40 minutes to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon is a recently–developed natural wonderland. It incorporates mountains, streams, caves, cliffs and forest. The world's longest & highest glass bridge is located in this area, on 1st October 2016, the glass bridge opens to pubic.Walking along this glass bridge 300 meters above ground-level is one of the coolest experiences of your tour! (Note:
As tickets are limited, you'd better book ticket on Internet or by
local travel agency, only a maximum of 800 persons are allowed on the
bridge at one time).
Lunch: Korean BBQ
to Baofeng Lake, Baofeng Lake is a leisurely tour experience. It is
located in a basin created by the terrain in the middle of this
mountainous area. You will see a beautiful waterfall when you enter it,
this waterfall appears in the Movie AVATAR, after arriving at the pier
to take a wooden boat.The boat ride lasts for about 30 minutes, and you
will see hills of various shapes, and enjoy entertainment by the local
minority people as they sing their traditional songs.(Note:There
are 2 ways to reach the top of mountain: Hiking up or take tourism
bus, you need to pay extra 25RMB if you want to take the bus up)
See you off in Zhangjiajie airport and looking forward to seeing you again.
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
Private transfer between the airport or railway station, attractions, and hotels. No other travelers will join in your group.
Private English-speaking guide and driver service
Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on sharing basis
All attraction entrance fees as specified
China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
Service Charge & Government Taxes
Air tickets or Train Tickets to enter or leave Zhangjiajie
Tips to your tour guide and driver on your own discretio
China Entry Visa Fees
Optional tours, meals, activities and services
Any items not specified in the plan.
● Please make sure that your arrival time to Zhangjiajie is before 12：00am
● 5 Star Hotel: we often use Pullman Hotel in Wulingyuan, Sunshine Hotel in Zhangjiajie City; 4 Star Hotel: we often use Jingxi International Hotel or Zhuanjiacun in Wulingyuan, Lantian or Kaili International Hotel in Zhangjiajie City.
● Prices are valid from Mar 1, 2018 to Feb 28, 2022, except Chinese public holidays, local fairs or events.
● B=Breakfast, L= Lunch; D=Dinner.
● All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
● Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
● Tour-Zhangjiajie reserves the right to adjust the price caused by exchange rate
● All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.