Day 1 Zhangjiajie
Arrive in zhangjiajie in the evening, your local guide will meet you at the airport & transfer to your hotel.
Accommodation: Zhangjiajie City
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park & Baofeng Lake ( B + L )
Driving for 45 minutes to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, go to Golden Whip Stream for a pleasant stroll along the stream, surrounded by grotesque rocks, Golden Whip Stream is praised as one of the most beautiful valley in the world, well-known for its crystal water and fresh air. You might see some monkeys there. Please don’t touch or scare them for safety reasons. About 2 hours hiking in this valley. (Note: Please do not forget to put your plastic bags into your backpack in case that monkey will attack you when you are hiking along the valley)
Lunch: Yaomei Restaurant or Korean BBQ
Be transferred to Baofeng Lake, Baofeng Lake is a leisurely tour experience. It is
located in a basin created by the terrain in the middle of this
mountainous area. You will see a beautiful waterfall when you enter it,
this waterfall appears in the Movie AVATAR, after arriving at the pier
to take a wooden boat.The boat ride lasts for about 30 minutes, and you
will see hills of various shapes, and enjoy entertainment by the local
minority people as they sing their traditional songs.(Note:There are 2
ways to reach the top of mountain: Hiking up or take tourism bus,you
need to pay extra 25RMB if you want to take the bus up)
Day 3 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park ( B + L )
Take Bailong Elevator up Yuanjiajie,Bailong Elevator is said to be the world's tallest full-exposure outdoor lift, tallest double-deck sightseeing elevator. It only takes you 6 minutes from the bottom of mountain to the top of Yuanjiajie, Yuanjiajie is the inspiration for Hallelujah Mountain in AVATAR , Where you will also find the aptly named First Bridge under Heaven, Lover Peaks and so on. (Note: It will be very crowded to take Bailong on peak season, such as July, August and some Chinese holidays)
Stop at Yangjaijie to see the Great Stone Wall. Lunch: Yuanjiajie Restaurant
to Tianzi Mountain, Tianzi Mountain is a mesa in the northwest of
Wulingyuan. Up on the mesa, the field of vision is widely opened up and
it is a perfect location to have a panoramic view of the nature reserve,
boasts rocky peaks in grotesque shapes and shrouded in drifting
mist,Tianzi Mountain is one of the must see scenic spots when you are in
Zhangjiajie,Your guide will take you to visit Helong Park, The West Sea
and so on.
Day 4 Tianmen Mountain ( B + D )
Full day to explore Tianmen Mountain, take the longest cablecar in the world up Tianmen Mountain, have a walk on the mountain plank road built along the face of cliffs. You will feel like walking in a fairy land when the mist is still heavy.The must-visit scenic spots are: Tianmen Cave, Glass Road, Tianmen Temple. (Note: There are two lines you can visit Tianmen Mountain, A line, traveling up to the mountain peak by cablecar and by car down; B line, traveling up to the mountain peak by car and by cablecar down, in the peak season, you'd better choose A line).
Dinner: Local Mushroom
See you off in the airport.
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
Private transfer between the airport or railway station, attractions, and hotels. No other travelers will join in your group.
Private English-speaking guide and driver service
Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on sharing basis
All attraction entrance fees as specified
China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
Service Charge & Government Taxes
Air tickets or Train Tickets to enter or leave Zhangjiajie
Tips to your tour guide and driver on your own discretio
China Entry Visa Fees
Optional tours, meals, activities and services
Any items not specified in the plan.
● 5 Star Hotel: we often use Pullman Hotel in Wulingyuan, Sunshine Hotel in Zhangjiajie City; 4 Star Hotel: we often use Jingxi International Hotel or Zhuanjiacun in Wulingyuan, Lantian or Kaili International Hotel in Zhangjiajie City.
● Prices are valid from Mar 1, 2018 to Feb 28, 2022, except Chinese public holidays, local fairs or events.
● B=Breakfast, L= Lunch; D=Dinner.
● All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
● Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
● Tour-Zhangjiajie reserves the right to adjust the price caused by exchange rate
● All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.